Highway Superintendent Frank Petramale and the Town of Ulster
For 35 years, Frank Petramale has been employed by the highway department of the town of Ulster in Ulster County. Before he ran for highway superintendent in 2008, he served as road maintenance leader for eight years — third in line in charge of the department. Click for more...
Alta Equipment Holds Open House in Syracuse, N.Y.
Alta Equipment held an open house and customer appreciation event Aug. 24, 2023, at its Syracuse, N.Y., facility. Factory representatives from the major lines of equipment that Alta represents, including Volvo, JCB, Toro, Gradall, AMI, Arctic Snow and Ice Products, Cummings and Bricker, Doosan Portable Power, Ecoverse, Mauldin, Nikola, Steelwrist, Striker Hydraulic Breakers, Terramac, Towmaster and more were on hand to display products and answer questions. Click for more...
Get Ready for the 2023 NYS Highway & Public Works Expo
Last year's NYS Highway & Public Works Expo was a resounding success with more than 1,800 in attendance. And that was thanks to all of you who attended and exhibited. Click for more...
Highway Superintendent Mike Andrews Jr. and the Town of Malone
Michael Andrews Jr. had worked in the town of Malone highway department for 17 years, was union shop president for eight years and was part of the contract negotiation committee for 12 years. Click for more...
KAGE Innovation Releases New Trip Edge Snow Pusher
Once again, KAGE Innovation has pushed snow removal to a new level — this time with the release of its new advanced snow pusher — the KAGE SnowFire Blast. Click for more...
Editor's Notebook October 2023
It's finally here (well, almost as you could tell by the wrap on this month's cover.) It's early October by the time you receive this issue, but later this month on Wednesday the 18th, the 29th annual N.Y.S Highway & Public Works Expo will be held at the Fairgrounds in Syracuse. Click for more...
- Highway Superintendent Roger LaBombard and the Town of Chateaugay
- Considering Fleet Tracking? CyberTrac Has GPS Solution
- Highway Superintendent Robert Wyant and the Town of Rhinebeck
- Highway Superintendent Elizabeth Aubin and the Town of Worth
- Western N.Y. Super Assoc. Holds 40th Annual Equipment Show
- Highway Superintendent David Miller and the Town of Lockport
- Highways Superintendent & Public Works Commissioner Brian Sherman and the Town of Shelter Island
- Highway Superintendent Theresa Burke and the Town of Red Hook
- Highway Superintendent Tom Slate and the Town of Pharsalia Highway Department
- Town Superintendents of Highways Assoc. Holds Annual Conference